Monday, February 23, 2015

What are their needs?

Over the past week I was in Mexico! That vacation get me thinking about my trip, and I have been so excited about it all. A couple of days ago we books my flight. When we booked the flight it started to get real for me. I cannot believe that I will actually be going to Costa Rica with the GLA for three weeks. Even though I am a pretty seasoned traveler when it comes to international travel I am still pretty nervous about going alone.

I've felt like I've made progress on my travel aspect of my project, but as far as my donation part I feel like I am at a stand still. It has been hard for me to decide how I am going to gather materials and even more how I will manage to get them down to Costa Rica when I have them. Also figuring out what the community will benifit from the most is a hard thing to find out. The representatives at the GLA are helpful, but they are very busy. It takes them a while to respond back to my emails and provide the answers I am hoping for. I am hoping to cater my project to the needs of the people in the community that I will be visiting so my prayer for this next week is that I will figure out what those needs arehas been taking me a while to figure out what those needs are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment