Monday, February 9, 2015

Forms, forms, and more forms

Last week was crazy. The mock trial project we had in English class really threw me for a loop! And to be honest that was the main thing on my mind for those few days. Now that that is done and over with I have a clear mind to focus on my 20 time project.

So what have I done? Well, I've been mostly figuring out the logistics of my trip. I've been filling out forms after forms after forms. Many consisting of questions my physical and mental health, my travel experience, and so much more. We have been  rearranging the schedule for this summer to figure out when this three weeks trip will best fit in.  So really, all of this accounts to a bunch of things that I don't need to bore you with!  I hope to update you with some more interesting things this upcoming blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment