Monday, January 26, 2015

I was accepted!

Welcome abroad! That was how my acceptance letter began. So yes, it is official, I was accepted into the GLA and the Costa Rica program. I have been so excited about the steps leading up to the departure this summer. I have doctors appointments to make, Moosejaw shopping trips to have, and plane flights to book!

In regards to the donation aspect, I have narrowed my ideas down, but I've not settled on one. The idea of designing and sending shoes is out of the question. This is because the shoes would not be able to be made within the short time frame I am working with. Therefore, I am looking to bring soccer balls and/or school supplies with me. The decision, though, is between holding a drive in the community or hosting a walk with proceeds paying for the donations. I look forward for what is in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment